- Does the fact that, most of the time, science-fiction becomes science fact help understand Artificial Intelligence?
- Nowadays, how should we approach Artificial Intelligence to better understand and ideally define it?
- Artificial Intelligence is usually very efficient but in only one domain. What does this lack of agility suggest?
- Considering Artificial Intelligence, we know the importance of datasets. How would the assembly of data ideally be organized?
- Isn’t it important to consider the human factor, meaning the significant way content is annotated to better inform the Artificial Intelligence algorithms?
- What back in the days was called generativity is currently named Artificial Intelligence. What does this evoke for you?
- Should Artificial Intelligence Algorithm coding be supervised and how?
- The twenty twenties is the text to image era. But there are more of this kind of Artificial Intelligence services. What are those that we should mention now?
- There is currently a debate about authorship considering the creative content generated with Artificial Intelligence “in the style of”. What is your point of view about it?
- What do you think about these artworks signed by Artificial Intelligence as well as those exhibitions supposedly curated by AI?
- Do you think that Artificial Intelligence might be able to really innovate some day, one way or another?
- We are used to referring to Artificial Intelligence as flawless. But it fails. So how would you comment on these possible failures?
- In your opinion, what would be the most significant Artificial Intelligence to mention?
- Science fiction aside, what would be your biggest fears in the future uses of Artificial Intelligence?
- On the other hand, what might be your highest expectations in Artificial Intelligence?
- Technology including Artificial Intelligence is frequently referred to as both problem and solution – so how it might be of any help considering sustainability?
- To conclude this panel about our common future with Artificial Intelligence, what would you like to add?
Questions by Dominique Moulon